Isabel Solans a Cracovia




I went to Krakow for a week for an Erasmus exchange with the Faculty of Art of the Pedagogical University.

At the Faculty of Art the academics carry out activities in the domains of Painting, Graphic Art, Sculpture and Artistic Photography. As a teacher of photography my job shadowing was focussed on attending activities about this subject. I joined some classes of Krzysztof Kaczmar,  teacher of photography and intermedia artist. I could see how his students tackled the problems of artworks photography, either working with studio lighting and daylight. He always gave personal instructions to each student to deal with their work. He let me know how he designs workshops tailored to the needs of each group according to their artistic speciality.

I visited the facilities and attended a variety of activities at the faculty. In the intermedia department, they work on projects where the subject is the main objective ans each student-artist can choose the media that he prefers to do his work. I had the opportunity to participate in workshop by two professors of the Department of Design of Linnaeus University of Sweden. In addition to the students from Poland and Sweden, there were students from South Africa, Canada, China. It was really enriching working all together with a variety of cultural origins, on the subh¡ject of power and its focus on design. At the end of the workshop every student showed their graduation work.

I also met a Spanish group from the Faculty of Fine Arts in Malaga that did an Erasmus exchange there. I was at the opening of the exhibition they did at the gallery of the Faculty of Art. There, I met the Dean of the Faculty, who is very interested in sharing Erasmus projects with our school.

To sum up, a truly positive professional and personal experience
I.S.A.
 





Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

EL PROJECTOR | ESCOLA SERRA I ABELLA - Fundació Foto Colectania

Activitat de Croma al Cifo de l'Hospitalet